2013 Cannondale Jekyll 4
For technically aggressive all-mountain riders / Enduro racers who want to climb fast, but want to descend even faster across the whole range of mountain terrain.
Go anywhere. Ride anything.
On a recent ride with enduro champion Jerome Clementz, we carefully counted how many times he switched between Flow and Elevate mode on his Jekyll. He did it eleventy bajillion times. We’re not going to tell you that the Jekyll’s 90mm to 150mm of on-the-fly adjustable travel and geometry is going to make you as fast as Jerome, but it’s definitely not going to hurt.
- An adept climber and aggressive descender.
- True two-bikes-in one performance that no other all-mountain bike can match.
- The perfect enduro machine.
- TRAVEL – 90mm to 150mm on-the-fly adjustable rear travel. (*some models have 150mm travel X-Fusion P1RL pull shock with platform lockout.)
- DYAD RT2 – The same two-shocks-in-one DYAD technology found on the other OverMountain bikes, but with shock stroke, air spring volumes and damping created specifically for the Jekyll.
- ATTITUDE ADJUST – Switch between modes on the DYAD and the bike’s geometry changes too. Steeper and more nimble in Elevate mode, lower and more stable in Flow mode.
- BALLISTEC CARBON / SMARTFORMED ALLOY – Using fibers developed by the military for ballistic armoring, this high-strength carbon construction process yields a frame that’s lighter than aluminum and pound-for-pound stronger than steel. The alloy versions use our ultra sophisticated SmartFormed aluminum construction for a frame that’s light and strong.
- ECS-TC SYSTEM – Clamped, 15mm thru-axles in the shock linkage and swingarm pivot, as well as double bearings at the rear dropouts eliminate flex and provide unmatched center-stiffness for complete control.
Frame – JEKYLL, 150MM, SMARTFORMED ALLOY, BB30, ISCG03, 1.5SI HEAD TUBE
Fork – ROCKSHOX SEKTOR TK DPC, 150MM, 15QR THRU AXLE, 1.5″
Crank – SRAM S1000, BB30, 44/33/22
Bottom Bracket – SRAM BB30
Shifters – SRAM X7, DIRECT MOUNT
Cog Set – SRAM PG-1030, 11-36, 10-SPEED
Chain – KMC X10
Front Derailleur -SRAM X7, DIRECT MOUNT
Rear Derailleur – SRAM X7
Rims – WTB ST I19 TCS, TUBELESS READY
Hubs -FORMULA, 32 HOLE, 15MM THRU AXLE FRONT, 142X12MM REAR
Tires – WTB VIGILANTE 2.3 TCS FRONT, MOTO 2.3 TCS REAR
Brake – MAGURA MT2, 180/180MM
Handlebar -CANNONDALE C3 RISER, 740X18MM, 2014 ALLOY
Stem -CANNONDALE C4, 1.5″, 31.8
Headset – TANGE SEIKI 1.5″, INTEGRATED
Spokes – DT SWISS COMPETITION
Grips – CANNONDALE DUAL LOCKING GRIPS
Saddle – Cannondale Stage 3 CROMO
Seat Post – CANNONDALE C2, 31.6X350MM
Rear Shock – X-Fusion P1-RL PULLSHOCK 150
Extras – HIGH PRESSURE SHOCK PUMP, X-Fusion REMOTE LEVER