Zoic Mens Highland Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey
With summer slipping away faster than I was prepared for I found my mountain bike rides were getting chilly, especially my arms. I hate cold arms so I set out to find a long sleeve mountain bike jersey that I could get in a day or two. Being an Amazon prime customer I started my search there. It was not long before I homed in n the Zoic Men’s Highland Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey. The Zoic Mens Highland Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey came in at $38 which is about half of what I had planned to spend on a long sleeve mountain bike jersey. I ordered two, one in orange and the other blue. Today the package arrived and I was surprised at how nice these jerseys are. The jerseys are very well made and so soft and comfortable. The colors are much more pleasing in person than the internet picture would lead you to believe. Sizing was a little smaller than advertised. The XXL was a perfect fit. While I typically swim in XXL street clothing.
In the field I found the jersey perfect for the 60-65 degree evenings I am currently experiencing here in Connecticut. The jersey stayed in place while not restricting my movement. The zipper is wonderful as it is easy to manipulate and stay where you put it. To say I love these jersey’s is an understatement. If it was not for the rear pocket I would wear them in my day-to-day. For $38 I’m going to order a few more. A note on pricing smaller sizes are prices at about $26
Our zip fleece is warm yet wicks moisture providing superior comfort and temperature control for riding on cold days or nights.
- Fleece fabric has a soft hand inside and out.
- Micro-windowpane pattern channels moisture away from skin.
- 6” locking front zipper slides easy when it’s upright but stays put when it’s down
- 3/4” contrast collar
- Contrast stitching and sleeve panel for added style
- Left sleeve pocket with locking zipper and internal headphone cable slit
- ZOIC screen printed sleeve pocket
- 9” wide center rear pocket with E-Z-grip silicone pull and stay-put tabs
- Tagless neck label eliminates itching and irritation
- 100% Polyester
For mountain biking I have been using these two jerseys exclusively since writing this post. I could not be more pleased with their comfort, performance and look. To date the coldest ride has been 45 degrees. I used a Nike Dri Fit long sleeve shirt as a base layer.